• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Colonization ~!final!~

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hay guys, I just made this map. It took me eleven months to complete, I hope you like! PLZ message me at CocoBATRAY on warcraft III azeroth for more info on this map and more productions by me!!!! Thanks!
Contents

COLONIZATION ~!FINAL!~ (Map)

Reviews
Gilles: Stolen work. -Ignored-
Level 2
Please tell me this did not take you eleven months to complete? There is really nothing to this map and looks like it was made in half an hour i am sorry to say.

Level 4
This is my map -.-' He's just pissed at me so he stole it. It wasn't made in half an hour, more like a few hours including research and stuff. Thats why I hadn't released it yet because its not done. But this guys desperate to do harm to me.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Smily, as much as I'd like to believe you possession is 9/10ths of the law.

He's released the map first, it's his.

However, that doesn't mean you can't get your own back in a different way ;)

Level 4
I just didn't release it yet because its clearly not good enough. Are you serious, that if I don't release it first its not my map?

Level 13
OMFG 11 MONTHS MY ASS TRY LESS THEN A MIN OF GOING INTO SMILYS MAP AND CHANGING THE DMAN NAMES WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS IS MOTHER F***ER STOP STEALING HIS F***IN MAPS i played this way before wiht smily and i saw smily making it

Level 3
OK let me get this straight
u registered at:

Registration Date:
Apr 16, 2008

ok and u posted "3" MAPS
and u said it toke u 11 months...JUST FOR THIS MAP
YET U RELEASED 3 MAPS
i am sorry...but u lose
i bet ur a like an 11 year old NERD with no life....
or just an asshole who's parent doesn't want u....

Level 13
ash what you said abotu the releasing part so if a get a map that is not on the hive and i post it before the other guy its mine? ive played this map many times and its not made by coco its made by smily132 the only reason coco is doing this is because we baned him form our clan and he is being a little bitch