• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Orc colonization V7.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Single Player .w3x
map version 7-2 18.nov.2009

Ork came into this realm.
Declared this world as their own. But ... Original Owner his words displeased, and said "get lost in the peace or the sword"
.. and the answer?
"Just try it .."

never-ending waves of attacking defenders. Conqver the Castle and dont stop.

Type: Conqver and Secure
Dificulty: Experienced-Hard
Max her. lev: 30
Max Hero: 3+
Enemi Spawn point: 1
wawe Levels: Secret
wawe Level Increase: by Area
defend: Bases-Citys-Castle
Need Time to Finis this map: Secret
Reqvired Strategy: Heavy Assalt
New Object: Few Unit,Bulding,Heroes.
Other Info: Secret

only defense is useless, the only solution is the attack

-units Rebalanc
-new bulding, research, uprgades, abylity, secret items.
-fix wawe Launcher
-add some cinematic

-just try it and write here your opinion

Keywords:
heavy assalt, pernament deffeders atack, castle conqvest, great armmy, multi Heroes.
Contents

The Orc colonization V7.2 (Map)

Reviews
19:59, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 11
WTF 7mbs! WTF IS IN THIS!

Please post some screenshots so I know what I am going to download.

Just played it.

Worst map ever, still don't know how its 7mbs.

And your grammar is totally in correct in your description like wtf does that supposed to mean?

Level 2
Simple Screensot from the editor

screenshot149200942027.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200942154.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200942213.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200942345.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200942446.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200942847.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200942934.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200942619.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

From Game
screenshot149200952314.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

screenshot149200952737.th.gif
[/url]
[/IMG]

screenshot149200952109.th.gif
[/url][/IMG]

All models are documented in credics

Last edited:
Level 1
Eng.: It's a really easy map.., I did it with only the hero :eek:, didn't need to buy units or towers.. the hero is a lot to strong and he nearly can't die with the mask of death.

I found some buggs.., If you're on wave 11, it will be fallen down on 10, then 9 and after a while to wave 7.. At wave 7 it will be return to level 11 after some minutes..
And the towers don't attack the infernal cause of Magic dmg. (your infernals can't be attacked by the towers, too)

Ger.: Es ist eine sehr einfache Map..., Ich habe sie nur mit dem Hero gespielt :eek:, Ich brauchte keine Tower oder Einheiten zu bauen... Der Held war viel zu Stark und konnte mit der Maske des Todes kaum sterben..

Ich habe einige Buggs gefunden.., Wenn du bei Welle 11 bist, wird es nach einiger Zeit automatisch auf Welle 10 fallen.., dann auf 9 usw., bis hin zu level 7, wo es dann wieder schnell auf 11 gewechselt wird..
Außerdem können die Tower die Höllenbestien aufgrund des Magie schadens nicht angreifen.. (deine also auch nicht von derren towern)

Level 2
" I found some buggs.., If you're on wave 11, it will be fallen down on 10, then 9 and after a while to wave 7.. At wave 7 it will be return to level 11 after some minutes.. "

trigere do here is difficult
first idea was triger

If the "player 1" controls "at least" "1" "any unit" in (area "x") so ... bla bla

if you know how this type in (my) problem is solved

Level 35
Those screenies sure don't make this map appealling, either, seems to be something like your first submition/serious map project. If not, then I don't know what your excuse is for this map.

The screenies made the Orcs look like they were flying due to them not appearing to have shadows, do not forget that learning the aspects of the Object Editor prove invaluable to any half-decent map make.

The idea doesn't seem to great, either, but that's probably on account of me not understanding exactly what your description says. Now, I know English comes more naturally to some people than it does others (says me, English being my native language :p), but if you have trouble with the language itself, it may pay to recruit someone to help you with that. Like a translator or something, only you say the basics of what you want to say in English or whatever language is common between the two of you and then see if what they come up with appeals to your interests. Just a suggestions, anyway.

@VampireofBlood: Couldn't agree more. If anything, the Germans speak English better than a LOT of the 'native' speakers. Basically, there is no excuse for poor English other than you're not strong in it, and that much can be easily fixed with practice and time.