• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Legion of Heroes v7.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description:
The map have 2 principal modes Arena Wins and Team Kills, and only the player red can choose it, minor modes for heroes are "All Pick or All Random".

If the principal mode choosen is Arena Wins each 7:50 min a new battle on the arena will begin, if Team Kills wins the team that kills the amount selected by player red.

You can choose a hero by double-click, after you need estrategy to make the certain recipes to improve your hero, (6 recipes shops and 7 items shops).

To advance level of your hero, kill neutral creeps on the forest or enemy heroes.
Netral Creeps have the level proportional to nearby enemy hero.

Map Content:
Itens: 84
Recipes: 71
Heroes: 31
Max Level: 100
Bosses: 2

Note
Sorry for my bad english.. I'm brazilian and I'm trying to learn. ^^

Keywords:
Legion of Heroes
Contents

Legion of Heroes v7.2 (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 18:44, 2nd Aug 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated). Though the map has a lot of potential: the spells are good, the terrain is average, the items are... DotA-like -.- (meaning not original, but not bad either). The reason...

M

ap0: Rejected

18:44, 2nd Aug 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated).

Though the map has a lot of potential: the spells are good, the terrain is average, the items are... DotA-like -.- (meaning not original, but not bad either).

The reason it is rejected (temporarily), is because the description sucks and you did not add credits.
On THW, that's required for a map to get approved.