• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Conquest for Glory v7.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map Creator: Clavius
Map Editors and Continuer's: Cardflip & Cheese13urger
Realm: uswest.battle.net (Lordaeron)
Contact us here: [email protected] or [email protected]

Keywords:
Conquest, Glory, Heroes
Contents

Conquest for Glory v7.2 (Map)

Reviews
19:42, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 15
Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

A strange Aos map, that features a battle between 2 teams.A few poor villages are in the middle of the conflict so..you will have to claim them for your own.

[+]Your map has small file size and a nice loadscreen.
[+]Your triggers worked perfectly, i didn't found any major bugs in game.
[+]A variety of heroes to select, nice custom spells, matching icons and helpfull tooltips.
[+]A very nice map idea, polished enough that looks promising.
[+]Your map was protected but i didn't experience any fatal errors.
[+]Your terrain was pretty good, i liked it.I would only advise to place trees closer cause in my test a unit went in the space between the trees making it really hard for me to kill it.
[-]You need to add more small town or villages in my opinion as a few parts of the map were empty.Maybe another force(neutral to all and hostile) would also make it even more interesting.
[-]You only have a few items, you will have to add a few more.Maybe you could also use our weapon model attachments with those.
[-]Your description in-game was fine, it guided me throughout the whole game, but you will also have to add a proper description here.

Overall rating:3/5
Map worths approval.I think you should also remove those {computer normal} slots, take a look at this it might help you.
~ r3