• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

College LoaP - .01 BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first -almost- finished map i have made FROM SCRATCH. I'd appreciate any criticism (positive or negative) if you would. Thank you for playing :)

Keywords:
lolwut, college, lewl, roflcopter, loap, awesomeness
Contents

College LoaP - .01 BETA (Map)

Reviews
02:29, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: Rejected and I already state my reason to you.

M

02:29, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: Rejected and I already state my reason to you.

Level 31
1) Poor terrain, the whole city look more like a maze rather than a city. The waterfall doesn't look like a waterfall at all and the tree seems to be spam across the forest at random path. The lack of usage of destructible/doodad make the forest look complete dull and boring.

2) Lot's of defective and horrible coding. I mean, what for you want to make the gate invulnerable every second ?

• detdoor
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Destructible - Make Gate (Horizontal) 0183 <gen> Invulnerable
Infact, I seen few trigger been set that way and some of it could be optimize. There is no victory/defeat condition either and the memory leak doesn't been remove.

3) Item have hotkey, but most of it doesn't show up at all and they have a rather poor description over it. The same goes to the description at hiveworkshop as well.

This kind of map was poorly develop and seems to be at alpha stage which have an unacceptable quality and full of error that every user would probably download, take a single glance at it, quit the game and delete the files.

1/5 from me and mini-moderator vote was REJECT