• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Collection of Map Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Arphax, if you play on Garena, I'm guessing you only play on DotA rooms. Go to Europe RPG rooms to face the reality.

Level 14
You mean ideas from Takakenji? Eh... If u ask him for ideas, he'll "GIEF OWT AYDEAZ SO" with weird language, meaning he got pissed. :O

Level 14
E.Y.P.

Plus, Spartans would lag more because it has custom models. 300 Peons would just use peon models. Y.G.A.P.T.

Level 14
What the hell is wrong with you..?
Ever played Three Hundred? WELL! YOU CONTROL ONLY ONE SPARTAN!

Level 7
Arphax...
Sorry to say
You're...Crazy O_O

herian i may crazy but my idea is unique for wc3 and that game is fun to play for multiplayer..

so its like this game players will have to choose there side some players will be zombies and the other player will control plants as if plants will defend themselves from zombies and zombies will have to eat them all..see?:cool:sorry my english is bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.