• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cold Arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, I've got a question about Cold Arrows.

It says Cold Arrows stackable and nonstackable. With what? I've seen a thread ( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...al-strike-not-stacking-searing-arrows-200618/ ) saying crit is stackable with cold arrows but what else is stackable and what else is not stackable? Also, what is this cold arrows info buff? Whaaat? Do I need all three for Cold Arrows to work normally? Can someone elaborate all the three, please?

Level 11
Yes, you need all of them for the spell to work properly, while for the stacking/non-stacking bugg, I think it depends on whether something in your spell stacks (damage, movement etc.).. But I'm not sure, I may be saying s*it..

Level 4
What is with the extra damage? Is it flat like in searing arrows or in % or something third? I put it 0.35 and it adds on damage to my hero's attacks.
Are you certain that I need all of them for the spell to work properly?

EDIT: The damage seems to be flat. I've put 100 and it attacks for 122 (since hero's dmg is 21-31).

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Arrow abilities are not really abilities but much rather attack modifications. They actually change the mechanics of the unit's attack when auto casting, instead of casting any abilities. In fact if you manually cast them they tend to bug (most commonly causing animation speed to mess up or have a very bad cast rate).

Level 4
Since the other thread (that I linked in my first post) is locked, I'd like to say it here that Cold Arrows and Critical Strike do stack but only if you remove the "Non-stackable" buff from the buff list. Therefore, you do not need all the 3 buffs for spell to work properly as stated by RobertMKD.

Status
Not open for further replies.