• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Critical Strike not stacking with Searing Arrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have a hero that has critical strike and searing arrows. When I activate autocast for searing arrows, Critical Strike does not occur. Why si that? Are they both orb effects?

SOLVED (kinda): Apparently Searing Arrows does not stack with Critical Strike. I edited Cold Arrows into Searing Arrows. Cold Arrows and Crit stacks.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Seering arrows replaces the attack of the hero with a spell like attack. It might be that this attack does not roll for critical strikes.

Unlike what people say above, sering arrows is only an ability if you order a unit to use it. When autocast, it registers as an attack but one with additional spell damage.

Do make sure the attacks are not criting, maybe only the visuals are not showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.