• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cocaine and Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Whats up internet it would appear making an introduction is necessary so I would believe its my duty to make one and have you greet me with all your bunk comments on why I should jump off a bridge.

:thumbs_up:

Good site, as an avid wc3 player I've owned this game since... hmm... It was when they released it initially with the 3 unique boxes and I remember getting the matching Orc Box with my orc version of PC Gamer that came out in the same month. I was happy.

Regardless maps I play are DoTA because I need to make LAN children cry at something and my utmost favorite right now is Metastasis which will be releasing in 1.4.0 to fix many bugs and will stop crashing my mac when you attack the planet with laser beams pew pew.

Go play Metastasis if you haven't tried it - it makes my day any day, and I really like blow jobs.

Okay I'm out tell your mom I said sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.