• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

John Högström

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello there HIVE!! Im john and im a 17 year old boy living on Gotland in Sweden. Im a tall, atlethic computer g33k. Im kind of a retired wc3 hardcore gamer from back in the RoC days. Nowadays im quite pleased to just be a part of the community and trying to keep the game alive as long as possible cause it's a game that means alot to me. I have worked a bit with mapping, but only small solo projects for me and my friends. I have released one map on epicwar once before and i think it is fun and i play it with my local friends on LAN sometimes. I hope i can give something to the community and support it by just being a nice member. See yo soon guys and gl with everything =) /John

Status
Not open for further replies.