• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello my names ian holmes i am a hardcore gamer i have played every game ver made for the xbox xbox 360 most games made for the ps2 some ps3 games and every pc rts game made in the laft 5 years (just about) iam a hardcore war hammer fan i have played the table top read the books and am waiting for the new xbox 360 game "warhammer space marine" some of you people may see some of my "negative" comments no iam just a hard assgive me bad or good rep i odnt care i will rate you with brutality if your maps good i will get it going i know alot of cheiftens on wc3 weather you all know it or not i get metastasis gonig i like the original vershions befor the andriod was added like 1.0.3 i love realistic maps thay present a challange but i know how to enjoy thous fun maps that are not so hello all

Level 34
Riddle riddle, diddle diddle,
Greetings and salutations, welcome to the Hive.
This site is considered to be fun and rather live.

Riddle riddle, fiddle fiddle,
Obey the rules and download the lot,
Upload your mods, help others or not.

Riddle riddle, riddle riddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.