• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Intro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomboom898

B

Boomboom898

Hello to all hive members. I am a teenager and i enjoy playing warcraft and also making my own games (which i never finish). I wouldn't say my skills are limited, but i do know a good amount of editing, modding, etc. The games that i do experiment with arnt very technical, but im always learning more stuff as i progress. Ive recently took up the art of JASS and am currently learning the VERY early stages of it. On BattleNet, my username is the same, and has most likely said some things and gotten kicked out of clans, only because of my borther using it. Ive uninstalled and re-installed warcraft multiple times, so currently i have 0 custom games in my list right now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.