• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frostmagus777 Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Everyone, Ive been a mapmaker for some time now and ive been on warcraft 3 since it came out, not religiously though, i was a bit of a WoW RP nut for a while. But mapmaking has always interested me, as I would like to go into game design when i come out of Uni. Ive just finished my last year of A-Levels and im taking a year out to do a Post A-Level Art Foundation Course before i go to uni, for a bit of preparation. I pretty much taught myself how to mapmake as it was only last year when i became aware of the online resources and help for world editor. However ive been aware of the Hive for about a year now and have used a fair few materials (Icons) in my latest map, of which has made it all the more unique. I dont really know what to say about myself, im sociable and i love the jack danials even though he dont like me all too much :grin: Im also a snowboarder and ive been to canada twice, bulgaria and france twice. I live in england (Derbyshire) but im actually welsh (3/4 welsh) but you couldnt tell so i just say im english :cool: If you got any questions about me or my maps just ask me, hopefully ill get my map up on Bnet if i can actually get it back :confused:

Level 6

Big Introduction you got there =P

Welcome to The Hive!!! Enjoy Your Stay ^^

I try with maps...But im not sure if mine are any good though...I dont have many Public peopel test them...Due to Unprotection...of MANY Files that arent exactly easy to get...lol...

But Never the less i try =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hive has many things that Help

I'm a Somewhat "OK" Map maker idk how i would Rank myself with Maps...Snice i dont have Enough Public BETA Test's to really known what People think of them...lol...

Im yet to find a Real reason why i join'd the Hive...But o well lol...Welcome!!!

And i look foward to Any new maps ^.^

(Me and my Freind Team Work Maps...But we Each have are own maps So we help each other with what we can...Though i cant a Dierct Link to the Map it self...I Can Supply basic Info over the Map at....)

Wiki : SoLSoldier - Guild Launch Guild Hosting

Level 2
Ill let you know when its ready :p could always use some more testers. But i lost the map on my old laptop and im trying to recover it. Its a 4 person, ranged unit tactical. with a seriousness to it (in RP terms). You each choose a team obv, undead, troll, blood elf and night elf. And must hunt the others down, hero and unit based. Custom icons, abilities, items. Its very tactical and requires skill :p Its quite unique, and i really want it back because it took me ages to make :S

Status
Not open for further replies.