• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CnC please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was scrolling through the forums and I could not find a Lightsaber Hilt icon without any actual Laser.

So I made one my self.. Its made from scratch in Photoshop cs 8, and theres no stock or anything used.
Just brushing, and some stuff..

Its my very first icon..

[Btw 2 things;
1, I took the liberty of using the forum skin.
2, I know the border and the disabled a wrong, but I didn't pay any attention there.]

iconshowframe11ue.jpg

Note; these are not to be used by anyone without my permission, which is the main reason I did not post it in the resource section... If I did break any rules posting this, Just delete the topic...

Level 3
Well the topic title is "CnC please" Or "comments and critique please"...

And yes I did indeed create it all freehand... all of it....

Reread my first post mate... It says that I know border and disabled are wrong, but that I was lazy.. :D

Thnx for liking it though ;D

Level 3
Lol, I know what you mean... Couldn't it also be "Copy and paste" ?

About the DISBTN... I'm not having trouble creating the proper one, thats just a matter of 5 minuts..
But I'm having trouble making the DisBtn work ingame.

I used this path

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNIcon.blp

Still it only shows up green... -.-"
Someone might tell me why?

Status
Not open for further replies.