• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cloud with Teamcolor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
From what I know, the possible way is that you must first take the Cloud Model from the war3's mpq using MPQmaster. Then, there should some settings that makes the model to have teamcolor, or perhaps you just have to alter the texture to have teamcolor. Next, make a dummy unit with the Edited Cloud Model and create it on the area where the spell is cast via triggers.

I'm not sure how team colors for Special Effects work though. Hope there's someone more qualified to answer your question. :)

Level 15
hm i dont know
its just the center glowing not the whole cloud colored
Unfortunately this can't be done in this model due that it has set some parameters too high in scaling the particles and in the parameters Head(life span) and Head(decay) are used in the model to give it volume to the effect. Those values ARE NOT compatible with team color and it will look like floating squares... simply horrible.

119943d1354106654-teamcolor-particles-00.jpg

That's the best you can get unless a modeller can offer an alternative to solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.