• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Closed} ModDB Profile Created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
We feel that releasing actual in-game footage at this time would reveal more of its flaws than the pros we've been working on. When we've added more valuable content and fixed a large amount of bugs/glitches, then we may approach starting a new gameplay video.

It would be the first gameplay video we make and release, too. That's why we want to ensure it will make players from the much older version of Wc3:WoW - and even the BETA testers - to marvel the video and the mod even more. Promoting a flawed project isn't exactly a strategy I have in mind, so I want to make sure the mod looks as clean as possible and has a lot to offer in the video that we would make. When will we make a gameplay video? I have no idea. HvO has been doing a lot of work and has recently given me a list of stuff he has completed and is working on; it's awesome!

Level 4
I've downloaded the Wc3:WoW campaign map, but i dont know how to play it, can't find the map in the map folder where i've placed it. What shall i do to get the map working for me?

Level 4
Hmm, allready tried that, but tried it once time, and this time it worked, thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.