• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Closed} Map Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i have read in the ''Dark Cloud'' rpg that the map size is 4 times bigger than epic size. i think that there must be some jass script or something that allows you to make bigger maps. My opinion is that is annoying to wait 10-15 sec to load another map. can you use this tool to create epic-sized terrains? (or you can preload the other areas in the region but thats not fun)

Level 5
For God's and Chuck Norris' sake. It has been said billions of times now that they ALREADY KNOW how to make map size bigger. No need to give them hundreds of different advices of how to do it when they already know it. Especially when you don't know how the hell to do it yourself.

Have a nice day.

Level 5
Since you're sick you should go and get some sleep and stop fighting about things that are utterly unimportant.

Seriously. I never told anyone to take my "user title" seriously. Maybe I'm just being sarcastic? Maybe I indeed mean that I'm just some bastard who runs around and tells people to shut up and etc. etc.

Edit: Happy now? I changed my "user title" to the one I used to have. At least back then people did not complain about it.

Level 9
I belive the WC:WoW team know how to do the most common stuff with the WE & WEU.

So I don't see the problem with DrunkenPanda's post, how many times have you bin pissed off with people not doing their reserch before writing a reply or even a topic to ask "Where/When can we download the map/demo?"

Nvm, Just delete this topic, there is no need for it, and maybe make a sticky F.A.Q with the most common answers, and for God's sake, add "Where can I download the beta" :xxd:

As said before, delete this post, and get the hostillity(if that's a word) out of these forums :wink:

Level 25
I just started using JASS New Gen for the editor and now I'm able to extend maps to 480x480. That means I get to squeeze in a lot more and have a better chance at making it all much more accurate as well. I'll try to revamp everything as best as my patience lets me so everyone can enjoy Wc3:WoW the way it's meant to be, even when it comes to the terrain.

~Craka_J

Level 5
I would just like to say: Pardon me if I sounded rude or something when I wrote that post. But that day I was in complete "disarray", in other words very tired since I couldn't sleep at night and I was pissed of in general. Karghool just had the bad luck of being the first one to come in my way when I was in that mood.

Level 18
lol thanks for looking at my RPG :p

but umm using the latest NEWJEN package (1.5 i think) allowed me to go to 480x480.

and you should keep this topic here because some people dont know how to do this.
if anything, there should be a link to this package ( cause i dont think its on this site)

of course in another section so that it wouldn't clog up this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.