• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Is it possible to get the map size bigger then epic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yes, use World editor Unlimited it can go up to 512 I think.

Last I heard WEU is all messed up cause of the newest patch. Is it usable now?

I was going to download it, but I heard it was all screwed up, so I didn't. I also wanted a larger map than the max...but I already started this map, so I'm not gonna mess with it for now, lol.

EDIT: And as for the above question on why you would want it bigger: Not all maps are multiplayer maps. I'm working on a campaign, and campaigns can be as big as you want (Theoretically), and in my experience, maps tend not to lag as much in single player as they do on bnet anyway.

Last edited:
Level 2
WHy, because warcraft 3 has ugly graphics, making it bigger makes it more detailed and prettier.

Status
Not open for further replies.