• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clockwerk Goblin

Here is some TinkerRobot model replica.
The project i made it for was already failed, so i bring to free usage.
Fixes:
* Lower sized texture (PM me for hq, if you want)
* Ribbon emmiter now not rotating

Keywords:
goblin clockwerk
Contents

Clockwerk Goblin (Model)

Reviews
06:56, 28th Aug 2011 anarchianbedlam: The model crashes magos model editor, you dont technically 'need' to since it works fine ingame, but since MOST people look at/preview/test models in magos, that would be greeeeeeat. Try to cut down the filesize...

M

06:56, 28th Aug 2011
anarchianbedlam: The model crashes magos model editor, you dont technically 'need' to since it works fine ingame, but since MOST people look at/preview/test models in magos, that would be greeeeeeat.
Try to cut down the filesize on that oversized texture and the ribbon emitter on your wrench is twisted 90 degrees off.

EDIT: Well the texture doesnt fit well with the rest of wc3, but it works in magos, works ingame, could be useful.... so, approved.