• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clockwerk Arena

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: JesusHipster
Game Type: Pass The Bomb
Players: Up to 8 (AI Enabled)

The Bomb (Power Core) is given to a random player at the start of each round. It will explode at random with no given warning or countdown timer.
Dead players control Ghost Clockwerks with disabling spells to sabotage the chances of surviving players.
The last surviving Clockwerk gains a point and the first player to reach 3 points wins the game. (And will be able to ZAP all the ghost clockwerks to death)

Some L4D2 Sounds are used in this game. (Explosion sounds, swearing sounds)

Credit:
WILLTHEALMIGHTY (For the Explosion model effect)

Keywords:
Clockwerk, Arena, Pass The Bomb, Bomb
Contents

Clockwerk Arena (Map)

Reviews
10:57, 22nd Jul 2013 Orcnet: please make up a decent map description for once

M

10:57, 22nd Jul 2013
Orcnet: please make up a decent map description for once

Level 32
Above me... At least type to the author pony D:

Will DL.

EDIT: Fun!

This is basically a copy of Hungry Hungry Fel Hounds. The idea has been seen before.

But! It has differences. (There is nothing chasing and dancing around you to kill you) I like how when you die, you can turn into a ghost. It is very fun seeing others die by your hand, even though you don't have a hand! :D Hah lame.

Good job in creating the AI, it will make the game more interesting and allow more people to enjoy it.

It is also eye-pleasing, explosions and other effects make it look like a Michael Bay movie. The beeping makes it sound intense.

Suggestions

Maybe you can add some abilities to the clockworks? Spice it up a little besides blink. Other terrain layouts for the map, maybe you an make a maze, or some with way-gates, fighting in a diamond all day is not addicting. (The map like trolls and elves)

Fun and simple mini-game map. I vote for approval!

Notes:

I think I may like this better than Hungry Hungry Fel Hounds. I will play more of this. Also waiting for legal_ease for the handy links.

EDIT: Im hosting it on Bnet

Last edited: