• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Click for coordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi,

First of all, great work on sharpcraft / WEX, it's nice to have some 'modern' support for much needed editor features :)

I would like to add a request, if possible. Would it be possible to add a button in the trigger editor that would shift focus to the main world editor and allow you to left-click anywhere in the world, after which it would shift focus back to the trigger editor and paste the coordinates of where you clicked as "x, y"? I've long found it annoying to have to remember numbers when scripting location based processes.

Cheers,

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
That's an interesting idea, and I definitely could see it done. How about you hold down some shortcut and when you click the terrain it'll copy the coordinates to the clipboard? Maybe Ctrl+Alt+Left Click to do it? It would have to be a shortcut that doesn't interfere with any existing shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.