• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Claws of Attack Right

I figured that some of the Wc3 Icons need models so I started out with Claws of Attack. The model uses the Icon as a texture so if you don't like the resolution you can blame blizzard. But then you won't see it that closesly in game. I will most probably make more items/attatchments for the icons later on.
Don't forge to download the Left version: Claws of Attack Left

Give credit and please don't edit without my permission.

Keywords:
Claw, Claws, Attack, Weapon, Item, phail
Contents

Claws of Attack Right (Model)

Reviews
14:32, 21st Feb 2009 LiOneSS: I love it, and it's certainly very original and useful, who would've thought about using that icon as a texture? Lovely birth animation too :D Works, approved.

M

14:32, 21st Feb 2009
LiOneSS: I love it, and it's certainly very original and useful, who would've thought about using that icon as a texture? Lovely birth animation too :D
Works, approved.

Level 28
General Frank said:
Nah, I'm not that important nor known. The model itself is very cool on it's own.

Everytime you took a look on my previous models you rejected them (for understandable reasons though %P) and this time you give possitive critique and even rep. Hell, that's big for me at least. I almost feel like I have to rep you back. :cgrin:

Level 6
I didn't even know you could use an icon as a texture...

Anyways, the model looks excellent and was highly needed. Good work!

Level 3
This is awesome Thrikodious! Keep up the good work and we will have plenty of item models! :grin: Great for RPGs and campaigns!
5/5 +rep :thumbs_up:

Level 1
Heheh, yeah.

Nice model, 5/5
Nice poly count 30/30

Very cool model too, peasents with claws sticking out.
Perfect for Freddy vs. Jason xD