• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Power Claws (left and right)

The inscription on this 'power claws' : 'Death will come to every enemy of the Emperor!'.

I decided to make a small pack with such a weapon=)

Keywords:
Weapon , Attachment , Emperor ,Warhammer ,Claws , Power .
Contents

Power Claws (left and right) (Model)

Power Claws (left and right) (Model)

Reviews
10:45, 17th Jun 2010 General Frank: Pretty nice and useful attachment. Very well done. Just for the usefulness, please add a left version of it.

M

10:45, 17th Jun 2010
General Frank:

Pretty nice and useful attachment. Very well done. Just for the usefulness, please add a left version of it.

Level 1
would you be able to make armor in the same genre? helmet, boots, chest and shoulders above? I have never seen a shoulder attachment Marines

it would be super cool

Level 9
Yes, as Midnighters said, sex. No doubt.
Great model, with good attention to detail. Sure to regale every Space Marine wannabe in Warcraft 3 before too long. 5/5 Highly Recommended

Level 17
I wonder aswell , right now my Villager tester has a huge Claw...
Such problems are not at all...You already asked similar questions on the forum with a discussion of map editor?
PS:Whatever it was I did a version of the smaller size, based on the scale armor. It fits or it is better to change <>?

Attachments

• Power_Claws.mdx
    33.7 KB · Views: 76
Level 3
Such problems are not at all...You already asked similar questions on the forum with a discussion of map editor?
PS:Whatever it was I did a version of the smaller size, based on the scale armor. It fits or it is better to change <>?

I never asked these Questions , no . -.-''

Anyways , Thanks for changing the model but it could be somewhat smaller again... :)