• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan Wars 2 Christmas Special

Clan Wars II is a cinematic about Clan Bloodfeather, a clan I founded back in 2005. The clan is celebrating Christmas while Clan Ex-Map is preparing an attack.

This is an action/drama/comedy based cinematic.

Credits:
Loading Screen: Antsu and Seruk
Early testing: skamigo, rulerofiron99, Antsu, Seruk

Music:
Green Day: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Croatian Christmas song: Ojte Pastiri
Teals Christmas Cinematic

An old map I felt like submitting, since none of my work is at THW. Updated on 9.3.2008 with fixed description. This is the last update of this cinematic.

Keywords:
clan, wars, cinematic, 2, bloodfeather
Contents

Clan Wars 2 Christmas Special (Map)

Reviews
14:06, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: Seems like you have fix what I told. Resources approve.

M

14:06, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: Seems like you have fix what I told. Resources approve.

Level 31
The mini map preview screw up because you probably use blp files instead of tga.

And why you create several multiple part of the loading screen ? You could have easily merge it into 1 loading screen which could greatly reduce the file size.

Despite lot's of map tester for this cinematic, I am suprise none of it could notice all those typo error in the map which are rather obvious.

The victory/defeat condition ain't working the way it should be which is unacceptable for me. Fix that.

Level 18
I probably uploaded the old map file, I have it updated with everything fixed, minimap and typos so I will update it, and for the loading screen, I didn't make it as I didn't have time so I can't do much about it. And it is not big, the loading screen, the music used is big. Anyway updating later today.

EDIT:
Edited and uploaded the new map, with fixed end, fixed dialog and fixed minimap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Em... at first sight this is a nice cinematic, very funny and amusing.

The story line is pretty funny and kinda weird. :grin:

However, I'll tell you frankly that the battle sucks.

The effect timing is horrible, and what the hell happened when the enemies came?

They just fought each other with normal attacks?

The panda-tinker battle is extremely horrible. Where? At all part I must say.
The animations are not good. When someone attacks, someone stops.

1/5 IMO (maybe there are other people who disagree with my opinion)