• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan Wars

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Eya,

Thought about publishing my project, so here it is.

~ Map description:
in this map 2 forces (East and West) battle against each other. There will never come an
end to this war unless Real leaders will come and help their Buddies. The time has come
and you are one of those persons...

Choose a hero and take place on the battlefield. Use custom spells to kill enemy heroes
and units, destroy the defence towers that are in your way, reach your goal, and lead
your forces to victory!

- 4 Heroes to choose between
- 4 different game modes with 6 options
- no melee heroes
- Custom spells
- Game lasts longer than any other game!

~ Version 1:
This version doesn't contain too much content unless it's still fun and playable. Some
people (I don't know, just random persons) that tested the map with me even said this
map could be the new Hero Wars :O Wow? But what do I mean with 'not much content'?
The map doesn't contain items yet, Sorry. I've been working especially on the Triggers,
Gameplay and heroes. I've also been working on the bugs I saw. Respawning Didn't work
properly and stuff. I think I am finished making the basic triggers of reviving, earning gold
etc. There will possibly come some minor changes on them But after I removed the bugs
that ruins gameplay I think the map is ready for publishing. The past 3 days were hard
days, but here it is!!

Cheers, Mrs.Forsight (Ingame name)

+++++ Add this to my Reputation if you like my map and don't forget to leave a (5/5) rate! Try out the map! It's online playable and not a large map. After you played, just when you have time or anything. Go back to hiveworkshop and leave a comment on my map telling what you thought about it and don't forget about telling the bugs so I can fix it... +++++

Keywords:
mrs.Forsight, batteships, clan, wars, ships, battle, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z, crazyrussian, tyran
Contents

Clan Wars (Map)

Reviews
13:48, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Ok.... wow.... long one here....
1. Beign the longest, mgiht not be such a great idea, you think? especially considering it takes 5+ misn to kill the first freakign tower
2. Items, add them, ASAP.
3. Some skills are totally OP. cheiften's ground(which is mispelled) slam for example. kills all creeps in a 25 yard radius at like level 7.
4. Towers need less HP. Make it shorter. I'm not even downing the first tower, and i know i'll be here for another few hours just to finish one game.
5. Lvs are screwy. You hti a point where you cna't spend points, adn they jsut sit there. Plz fix.
If i fidn more.... if i fidn the patience to find more, you'll know.

6. the second group of towers(which to your meeles are untouchable[fix that]) deal UNGODLY damage.
7. Without some awesome items, or something, your creeps will never reach those towers long enough to kill them.
8. WAY TOOOOOO LONG!!!!!! I don't have any desire to play this game for 3 hours to beat this 1 thing.
9. Blue has a big advantage cause of the tower placement. Since the ungodly towers are nearly indestructible, and can't reach red's next group of towers, while blue's can, red has no chance.

ok, just for the heck of it, I put the god mode cheat on. Even with that you know it takes 4-5 hits to down towers, right?!

Last edited:
Level 8
1. Probably, it is to long. But when I add items in the map and you play ONLINE it wont be too long because you hit a tower with like your whole team, and then it goes fast. It's actually based on online playing, not singleplayer.
2. I already said I'm adding items, so I will, Don't worry :3
3. Most skills are based on Hero vs. Hero, and units have like low HP to encourage hero use. You have to use your hero to win the game, and units won't do it for you.
4. Yes
5. I calculated everything. Level skip requirements are 0. level 23 and i thought 26 are buggy. By any reason you have to skip those levels. I don't know why :S I'll try to fix it. For now, you have to do it with the bug. Soz..
6. I can make a way straight up the hill, or I can just level the grond to 0. But it was meant to use teamwork to win. The ranged heroes kill the towers, willst the melee heroes tank and kill the units.
7. Mortars hit the towers quite hard.. Items are already coming. I also wanted to make upgrades for the spawning units. Like in Candy wars I tought..
8. Decreasing it already, you said that one sentence over 3 times :D
9. I'll move the towers from red a bit.

Thanks for Reviewing :D Realy helps me.

~ Cheers

Last edited:
Level 6
Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
Reject.

Reason for not approving:
Terrain is bad.
You have triggers that run on the same event.
and you leak at least 32 times per 20 seconds.
And that is in just 6 out of all of your triggers. I didn't bother to look at the rest.