• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan LSI Recruiting - A Strategy Map Making Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Clan LSI is a USEast Strategy/Diplomacy map making/playing clan.

We are currently recruiting active forum users and Strategy/Diplomacy map makers.

Our current released maps include: WW1: The Road to War, Rise of China, Dawn of Civilization, Civilization IV & Shattered Union: The American Civil War.

We have many maps currently being made and are nearing release including: Fate of Britain, WW2: World in Flames, & Risk: Africa.

For information on joining please respond in this thread, invite yourself on Wc3(Via our channel bot that is always up), or PM for a link to our forums(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link publicly.)

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Here's the link to our official forums: www.x767.com

Last edited:
What I must do if I want a hosted project on your site? I hope I don't need to write too much :p
Well, the hive is not really a good choice for this project, (I'd maybe try if it'd be something fantasy related) where also maybe rules are too strict, wc3campaigns, even the idea to submit a map there is idiotic, wc3diplo could go yes, but too many retards, that site is more good to making fool of Andrew.&Co. xd

As you noticed this map isn't diplo style :grin:

Level 13
What I must do if I want a hosted project on your site? I hope I don't need to write too much :p
Well, the hive is not really a good choice for this project, (I'd maybe try if it'd be something fantasy related) where also maybe rules are too strict, wc3campaigns, even the idea to submit a map there is idiotic, wc3diplo could go yes, but too many retards, that site is more good to making fool of Andrew.&Co. xd

I rofl'd and agree with your description of Diplo.

Getting a hosted project is really easy just make a thread with a somewhat decent description of your map and of course just all about your project.

Mostly right now since the site is just starting all you have to do is ask and keep the project alive.

Of course there's standards concerning quality but I'm not too worried about it in your case. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.