• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Cinematic, removing units then re-adding them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hi guys, i know this might seem silly, but i was wondering, in the normal campaigns, even if i walk into a zone to trigger a side quest with my army, when the cinematic triggers all those army units are not there and it is just my hero. But when the cinematic ends, the army units that were there before reappear. I was just wondering if there is a simple trick that i am missing to fix this, because i do not know how to remove all those extra units that a player might also be controlling in the cinematic zone.
Many thanks,

Tulee

Level 15
add the units you want to hide in a unit group

• Unit Group - Pick every unit in (units u want to hide) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Hide (Picked unit)
when done unhide them
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (units u want to hide) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Unhide (Picked unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.