• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic Portrait Request (Need it ASAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hey, I've recently started work on my campaign Dreamscape (click my sig to check it out.). But it seems that the model I'm using for the main hero has no Cinematic Portrait (The one where the mouth/head move around during a cinematic.) I'm not 100% sure that theirs no portrait, but every time I try to use the model in a cinematic it just appears as a black empty space. (I got this model off of Wc3Unlimited, so I don;t know who the orig author is)

I don't really care if the mouth or head moves, I just want something to look at during the cinematic.

The model & texture are attached below.
+rep to whoever adds the Cinematic Portrait

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
'kay. 5 mins plz.

EDIT: this model actually had a camera, but it was named "camera1" instead of "modelname_Portrait" (in this case has to be: "HeroBlackSaber_Portrait", you can see a model's name from Edit > Model Properties > Name).

next time you need to create a portrait:
- move your view in the model editor until you think the viewport is suitable for the new portrait.
- open Camera Manager
- right click and select "Create new from current view"
- rename it to ">modelname<_Portrait"
^^

EDIT2: this all applies only for the in-model portrait.
oh and good luck with your project! ^^

Attachments

• herofate.mdx
    107.4 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.