• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cinematic Contest Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't like some of the outcomes though. I mean, it isn't really bad in many cases, but it is a little odd sometimes. I mean, when there are rock ones, it would show some peasant running, then when it would go hardcore the camera would shake. :p

In the orchestra or soothing music, it would show people running, redemption, mourning, etc. xD

I think it is a cool idea, but I am not completely sure. In fact, I'll add a cinematic contest ideas thread (#2!) for ideas on what the contest should be.

EDIT: Wtf, I am a total retard.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39694

Yeah, I'll add another thread I guess. Some stuff change over time. The cinematic official contest, is what is long overdue.

Level 10
Hey There!
This sounds interesting, especially since the fact that the only border one meets is the fact that it's a music video, thus making your possibilities nearly infinite!

If this happens, I'll gladly join!

Level 28
I wonder how many Power of the Horde versions that will come out of this...

If this is goin to take place then I'd prefer if you could delay it a little.
School ends next week and then I'll work for 4 weeks. I could probably do this in 2 weeks.
This contest would be perfectly awsome to join. Under the condition that I'm not to tierd...

I'm not tellin you to do this just for me. I'm asking you to consider it.

Level 7
This sounds really good, I already have an idea for it... though I'll bet you half the submissions will just be a fight scene being played to their favorite power metal or something.... but this sounds like a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.