1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Chuck Norris.blp

Submitted by cash42
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chuck Norris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This idea came to me as a friend said that the villageman looked like chuck norris xD
I gave my best to make him look good. The wrap dosent look as good as the skin but thats that. I can always use some ideas and criticisms that will help me become better.
And remember kids : Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird !!!
Update:
I fixed the shading, did a slight difference with the colour of his shirt, added muscles, made the opening on his chest a litle bigger added the thing around his neck (i dont know how it's called in english) fixed buttons a bit.Looks a lot better now.
Update:
I put a little more shading, removed wrong muscles, oh and ya i drew him some cowboy boots and it realy suits him beter now.Also changed the tone of the hair a bit and put some bloder and darker hairs and sharpened it so it looks not so blury in game.
Sorry that i left it for a few but i had computer problems but now i am back.
Update:
Today i did alot of more shading and highlighting and he looks better now. Made his nose a little bigger like on the picture. Made his neckpiece be visible from the back too. But mostly i shaded his clothes and i hope its ok now and it's good enough to be acepted.
If you have any critics though be free to post a coment and i will do my best.
Update: Fixed hair. Looks much better. Hope admin likes it.
[​IMG]
Enjoy and give me credit :)

Keywords:
Chuck, Norris, Villager, Man, Male, Roundhouse, csah42.
Contents

Chuck Norris (Texture)

Reviews
21:15, 6th Feb 2010 67chrome: I remember seeing a skin very similar to this submitted about three months ago. Anyways, needs more shading, right now it has hardly any. The beard needs a lot more love to, if you look at the picture of chuck you can...
  1. 21:15, 6th Feb 2010
    67chrome: I remember seeing a skin very similar to this submitted about three months ago. Anyways, needs more shading, right now it has hardly any. The beard needs a lot more love to, if you look at the picture of chuck you can see that the beard hairs very in tone, and the hair on your skin is largely the same. There should also be a slight color difference between his jeans and his shirt, or a slight tonal difference. You might want to check out some tutorials to help you out (they are located under the 2D art section of the tutorials), if you spent a good deal of time on refining this skin I could see it becoming a very popular download, but right now it needs a lot more work.

14:08, 8th Feb 2010
    67chrome: Its looking better, but still needs a ton of work. You really need to shade it some more, it still looks really flat. The shading should be good enough to make him look 3D even without the lighting from WC3. The arm looks funky, the muscles seem wrong. The hair is rather sloppily done as well, I'd recommend re-doing it. (it is projected onto the model from the side, so if you make the hair look like a side view of Chuck you should be OK ). Also, I always remembered Chuck wearing cowboy boots from the good ol days of Walker Texas Ranger, the medieval socks he has on right now don't fit him. His face could still use a lot more refining, the beard still looks off. And he needs shading.

13:56, 12th Feb 2010
    67chrome: Changes not made. Resource moved to rejected until updated.

16:15, 12th Mar 2010
    67chrome: The beard could still use a lot more work, but I feel there is enough freehand content on this and at a good enough quality to approve it. I'd recommend touching it up some more though, if nothing else because Chuck Norris deserves it XD.

2. cash42

cash42

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Thats the pic i got the idea from.
    [​IMG]

3. Hawk

Hawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hahahaa it is kind of nice skin !
    Chuck Norris:
    Level: Infinity
    Damage: Infinity
    Hitpoins: Infinity

4. Anarion

Anarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    hahahaha epic :p

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  5. Cpt.ZnacK

Cpt.ZnacK

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ITS Random! Love it! 5/5

6. Darkmoon Hero

Darkmoon Hero

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The texture on the clothing looks nice, it just looks a little flat. Needs more shading.

7. razman

razman

Resources:
    Resources:
    It´s awesome ^^ 100 of 50 :p

8. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice skin, but maybe add some more details? he seems plain.

9. cash42

cash42

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    someone has to create a uzi attachment :D

10. Alagremm

Alagremm

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    It is... it is truly him!

11. Teaspoon

Teaspoon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Dude... the best skin ever... infinity/5 +rep

12. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Honestly, I should have predicted this way sooner lol. Looks nice. It could use some shadows and highlights on the clothing as well as some more definition on the arms. Good start though. =] 3/5

13. havard1993

havard1993

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    lool on the pic the clothes are more open then on the skin, and u need to add a little more details other than that good :)

14. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    wow.. something epic as Chuck Norris deserves a helluva more meticulous freehand work.

let's see if you can do it.

15. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dc! Idc how good it is it deserves dc!

16. Xarwin

Xarwin

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You screwed up his arm.
    Now Chuck Norris will screw you up.

17. Forgotten_Warlord

Forgotten_Warlord

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  18. AngryRedMidget

AngryRedMidget

Resources:
    Resources:
    well we're all dead now

19. Bernkastel

Bernkastel

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is epic!

Must... Be... Approved.. No matter... How it is... Made..