• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chronicles of War

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Prince_of_hatred04 Presents

Chronicles of War
Created by Prince_of_hatred(DUH)

Map Info:

This map provides warcraft geeks with a little cool off from more serious maps out there. A mix between hero arena, Tower lane defense, and senseless killing from custom skills made by yours truly.

Features:

Senseless killing, Kick-ass Custom abilities, Lots of models from the hive, LOL Heroes, weird stuffs, funny sounds, inexplainable mini-games and more..
  • Cinematics
  • What? Stuffs
  • Fun!

I am running out of things to say!!! This map also Points out awesome things you can do with GUI MAPPING.. YEah that's right!!! this one is for the jass mappers out there!!! I can do what you can do!!!! Oh and one last thing... I intentionally didn't protect this map for you newbies out there like me who wants to learn how to do dohicky stuffs..( or was it because I don't know how to protect it??) either way you'll sure learn a lot..
What my map have that others don't..:

Heroes that are totally out of the box.. Skills that doesn't suck.. And like I said it is not protected for you newbies out there
Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
Sorry but I still don't have any screenshots but I'll try to add some later! But until then you'll have to play it in order to experience it.. Maybe the next day after tomorrow or maybe next week, I'll upload some

Special Thanks:
  • PyramidHe@d
  • anarchianbedlam
  • -Kobas-
  • skrab
  • Kurogane

Models:
  • PyramidHe@d
  • Epsilon
  • DonDustin
  • skrab
Skins:
  • Me
  • Myself
  • and I
Icons:
  • Me
  • Kurogane
  • YOU!!
Tutorials/Systems:
  • -Kobas-
  • VengeanceKael

Author's notes:

Some of you may notice that it has the same name as another map.. I didn't intentionally copy that map's name. By the time I realized that there is another map with the same name, I already finished it!!!When playing the game you might experience a little bit of lag when using skills. Don't worry those are not memory leaks they'll disappear after the initial use. DO NOT PLAY ALONE!!! This map is specially made for multiplayer. If you don't have anyone to play with play with AI, my AI have this uncanny ability to resemble a warcraft playing retard

Keywords:
Arena, funny, awesome, LOL, Liar, Hate, Prince, warcraft, heroes, animes, Senseless killing, humorous shinanigans,
Contents

Chronicles of War (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/08 09:17:53 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Rejected Rating: 0/5 Rep Received: 0Reasons: Your map contains ripped-off models from other games, which is against the rules. Other: If you have any complaints or questions directed...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/08 09:17:53
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rating: 0/5
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Your map contains ripped-off models from other games, which is against the rules.

Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment:

Level 1
Map review

LOL no prince.. I don't think they'll ban you because of having the same IP I know they know internet cafes have the same IP Anyways ABOUT THE MAP:
1:I liked nature's daughter the best, but I noticed that your skill making abilities seems to progress from one hero to another.
2: I liked the cinematic ending where did you get the sounds??
3: All of Charwinooter's abilities seems to be able to deny allies. Why is that?
4:The Watcher's black hole is hardly noticeable because of the terrain on the canter but still awesome terrain dude
5: Epic Team Play dude!! your AI do resemble a retard!!
Over All rating 8/10

Level 3
LOL no prince.. I don't think they'll ban you because of having the same IP I know they know internet cafes have the same IP Anyways ABOUT THE MAP:
1:I liked nature's daughter the best, but I noticed that your skill making abilities seems to progress from one hero to another.
2: I liked the cinematic ending where did you get the sounds??
3: All of Charwinooter's abilities seems to be able to deny allies. Why is that?
4:The Watcher's black hole is hardly noticeable because of the terrain on the canter but still awesome terrain dude
5: Epic Team Play dude!! your AI do resemble a retard!!
Over All rating 8/10
1: Yes. The heroes in the custom hero tavern except The nature's daughter is newer as you go down the tavern selection so The heroes in the bottom have way better skills than the heroes on the top
2:I scavenged it from movies
3:Because charwinooter uses guns not magic! I tried to make my map as realistic as possible
4: Yeah you can hardly notice the black hole if you cast on the center of the map... but go above and it's as clear as daylight
5:I tried to make my AI's copy your every move dude.. That's why it became like that