• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Choose the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I just want you to ask what will you choose

If you will be given two meals that you will eat for the rest of your life what will you choose?...

Hotdog or Bitter Melon? Why?

I just want to test if how many hivers are health concious

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Eh.. hot dogs obviously, tastes better very portable, provides both protin and carbohydrates (the bread).

edit: also eating healthy is for fat ladies. I don't know HOW you need to eat to get fat. I eat pizza and/or tacos once a week, I NEVER work out. And my weight is 64 kg as an 17 year old male and I am rather slim. (hopefully I don't sound too rude.)

Last edited:
Level 32
hotdog. Taste over health anyday, unless; it's bacon, icecream, candy, or whatever. I'm not making much sense huh?

+There are different hotdogs/weiner, Polish, English, whatever the German ones are called. Can I also prepare them differently with different condiments as well?

Level 22
Eating only Hotdog or Bitter Melon for life isn't healthy at all. Food variety is a better option.

Level 14
If I could only eat one meal, I would probably die of lack of nutrients regardless of which one I chose... I'd still probably choose the melon since hotdogs are disgusting.

... I'd have to consume all the other needed nutrients in liquid form, so it wouldn't be eating, but instead drinking.

Zed

Zed

Level 7
This is questioned by our teacher.. i answered bitter melon with a hotdog flavor..

Actually who among you hear start doing a healthy lifestyle?.. me I just starting now for the sake on treating my acne..
You made my day.

Level 34
Hot dogs might actually be the better choice nutritionally. Especially when you consider the fact that you can put all kinds of things on your hotdog.

Also, you can sustain off of beans for pretty much your entire life if I remember correctly. And water, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.