• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Character Introductions.. Biographies.. Whatever you want to call them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Drawing is not necessary, is has never been. Some people have also simply used other people's work to portray their character.

There practically are no rules about the abilities and such. it's all up to the player himself whether he will do it right or not. You can destroy entire cities for all that I care, as long as you know how to play correctly.

And the world is about as big as Earth, which seems to be difficult to put in everyone's head.

Level 2
That's when the world is most ripe. We don't have to have a complete world, let our imagination continue it. Just kidding, do whatever you all want. Though, who all has there character done?

Hello Everybody, finally i finished my character, first i'm request sorry for my english and possible errors in my presentation.

Dalbin
The Sprite

225390-albums6721-picture81222.png

-> Story
Many years ago, several magicians who frequented the old bog for their magic rituals, managed to open a portal
for a terrible dimension, full of cruel and perverse creatures, many said that dimension was hell while others
said it was just bad luck on your ritual.
Bad luck or not, the creatures came out of the portal in large hordes that destroyed everything in front, have many years of war
to reverse the situation.
And today only remain the cries of those who were for the war, The DarkWood marshes as they were called, today is a place
abandoned, dangerous and bleak.
But the Little Sprite Dalbin was one of the few survivors of the great tragedy in the marshes of Darkwood, It is not known how
plus the small, agile sprite lived throughout the period of the war without getting caught, the current situation of the bog is not the best
but ever been worse, the bog is still a dangerous place, some demons still reside it, even after the war.
various other evil creatures also inhabit the place today, but one can always see the light amid the darkness.

-> Abilities

-- Poof --
Dalbin can disappear, when found necessary (He is not invisible).

-- Drain Essence --
Dalbin can "drain" the strength of your enemies, just for be in your presence.
that happens through the contact of the Dalbin, the earth and your enemy.

-- Enchant --
When use this ability, can enchant objects, for work to your favor.
to attack, defend, delay the enemy or simply irritate.

-- Divide --
Dalbin can divide your soul in much pieces, which have your form identical, like clones.
this "clones" have one sinergy of thoughts, but each one is independent, this ability is involuntary.
(The clones disappear after sometime, if are ignored).

-- Herbalism --
Dalbin have great knowledge of plants, roots and flowers, and can create medicines, poisons and antidotes.

-- Vision --
Though small Dalbin have an excellent vision, and can see an incredible distance.

---EDIT
I should say something about my skills? and what did you think of the story? is possible to understand?
(again sorry for my english)

---EDIT 02
I cannot draw as I already said, then i used, one web site for make my character :thumbs_up:
here the site: Avatar Maker

Level 14
So i have been hesitating a lot on creating this character, but since i dont have any better in my mind, and there are no characters that are not outsiders (except for Elrahir, but he is not human xP ) I will stick with him.

Lucius Vectio
the Corrupt Cardinal

Edward Vectio, or on his consecrated name Lucius Vectio have always been a greedy man. He was raised to be a saint from his birth. His parents didn't leave him much choice, but to go to church every morning, exercise Lents and sacrifice anything that he is attached to. Needless to say, he built up his walls pretty fast, hiding the anger and greed inside.

He got used to lying, and making up stories. In fact, he got so good at it, that everyone in the neighborhood thought that he is a miracle. Religious people took him to a monastery, to teach him. He learned, that the higher rank he gets in the hierarchy the more money, and goods he will have. This made him ambitious on the road of getting power and authority.

So ambitious, that he was among the youngest to be consecrated to be a bishop. After that, he started collecting more, and more treasures for himself. But he did all of it in the inside, not letting anyone know. Until one day he met a shady business man, and he realized that blessing the right people, and preaching about the right product will earn him even more.

He was like that ever since. Holy, untouchable, beloved, praised. And supposedly a sign from god - in the image of falling meteors - will give him even more power.

Let me know what you think, i will most likely add one more character, a Naive Believer.

Level 19
not quite not quite... I may play a much more "comical" (from my characters point of view) role. I will make people piss their pants yust to leave them there alive, and kill the guys that say they don't fear dead. Or reverse. I will help people and become a hero, just to leave and destroy another place.
Pleasure of boringness, althought the already created character's aren't a threath (xept the suru witch cuase... it's a witch) the gladiator's may be a nice and interesing challenge. And as said before, compared with Paillan from Kaelicious, he is stronger in skills (can make almost anything with cards), but lesser in strenght, speed, resistance, stamina and all stuff that mages don't usually have.

Level 19
a lot of things actually. The amount of cards I cary at that moment. I think I will add "decks" to my character description. He carries 3 decks (to make sure in case, I don't now, an entire army attacks him?) so each deck box can have 60 cards (magic PLZ) because no more cards enter the box. so if he runs of this 180 cards, RIP I guess...

Level 19
Paillan has a magic ability. Anything he draws will become real if he wished it strongly enought, but since that consumed a lot of energy, Paillan once made a magic brush, which instantly draws what Paillan wants it to draw, and the brush itself gives the energy to make the card activable. Them, when Paillan uses cards a throwables, he imbues the rest of energy that is needed to activate the card, so he doesn't uses so much energy while fighting.
Escencially, there are 2 limits.
The limit of the brushs energy, Paillan has to reload the brush with his energy from time to time, this let's him very exhuasted, so vulnerable.
The amount of paper he has xD

Level 19
It's fine. I hope you see bern here is somebody that wants to RP. And for his sake I am asking. What should I change in my character? (I know you don't like it...)
BTW the OP table looks so I guess

Bern
Paillan (at 100%)
The assasin
The dragon born
Am'ar's gladiators
Paillan (at 50%)
Alchemist (alagremm)
Am'ar ? Kari ? Dalbin?

Level 14
I think the main thing you should improve is your character's personality.
There shall not be a problem with his powers if you use it right. Which will be a hard thing to do :)
I think other than he is funny, and likes to decide the destiny of other people we dont know much about him.
Is he hot headed? Does he like attention for his tricks? What causes him satisfaction?

Of course these are not the things you need to write down to your character description, but something that would greatly increase anyone's gameplay.
The thing i am afraid of, is that once the game kicks off, your character will go and want to beat everybody's asses right away, without a good reason to it all.

One thing what could be interesting, is that only the Cinderfall gives your character the ability, and at the beginning he is learning what he capable of. Discovers new things, and the rest of his character evolution should be up to the RP.
This is only a suggestion, if you dont feel like it, dont go with it.

Level 19
He is not hot headed. Actually he could hear anyone speaking shit about him and don't care. He does like attention... and nothing satiesfies him, well maybe he will get satiesfied when he finds that what he is searching, which he doesn't know what it is exactly. It's something like meaning of life or what ever.

Level 14
Well, this is why you will have a hard time playing him. No purpose means that the only thing you can do is bother other players, and hope for a good play. On the other hand, if he has a purpose he will only make good plays while he is going at the chosen direction.

You should think at least one reason about what he wants to do, one you can begin the roleplay with. Something connected to the Cinderfall.

For example in HHH i think Dante is a much more likable character than Paillan was, because he has this "quest" of reuniting his soul. This makes him act much more reasonably in the view of the readers.
It makes a better story, if you have a destination and reason behind things.

Hope i could help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.