• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Character Introductions.. Biographies.. Whatever you want to call them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Lol, if they are not mages there's nothing they can do. And most of the mages would get killed anyway. This are my strategies for the character.

Against non-magician, don't waste time and yust throw the damn dead card already.
If it is a large group replace by masacre card.
Unless I wanna test their phisical powers before killing them :D
And againts mages... Just use summon card to bring strong creatures to fight for me and watch how they kill them :D
Thats why my character is also very bored, he doesn't get a good challenge.

Level 19
Doesn't seem that way with a massacre card that can just kill everyone when thrown - I will personally find some weaknesses on you tho, now that you have decided to become my enemy.

By the way, my polish IT nerd friend "Mr. Magic" is lazy and it might be some time before I get my computer (And thus my scanner) working, so don't expect any art from me neither here, nor in "Kaelicious" - which is damn irritating because I've made quite some progress on the "Christmas Eve" drawing - but I do plan to eventually finish both that and the concept art of Pyvir Gramrobb :)

Level 19
There are plenty ways to defeat me. It's a bit of thinking. The cards he uses are very basic, as I said, any one knowing basic magic can block them, removing the fast way of killing them. Next somebody with a strong magic control could take control over my minions and finally a master of sword could defeat my sword easily. It's not that difficult, see?
Also, enemies? allies? what are those? I am just in the seach of something to kill boredom, and if I find it in the bastard, them 'ill go there, but if I find it in the plains or what ever other place, 'ill go there. 0% Caring about it.

Level 23
...nyan? Seriously? Seriously? Nyan? Seriously?

DAT+JOEY+_067fbe9f036f96966024c386b2c9deaf.png

Level 18
Why is this being discussed here anyway. Well, let's keep it that way then. Not my fault this turns into a mess.

So anyway, I couldn't bother to make any changes to what I had made last weekend. So this one sucks and has only three things on the map to clarify the locations.
The reason it doesn't have all the places created so far, is because I had no idea what they should look like.
Also, don't say that some areas are small, since the things portraying the corresponding locations have been enlarged, a, lot.

Aaand Paillan, I was away for two weeks at first, and now for one week. Sure I am able to come online using my phone, but it's not like I can do much with it.

145260-albums2772-picture78803.png

People can feel free to place their own locations on the map and I'll see about it then, same goes for the areas and such.

Level 19
"The Capital" - is that the human kingdom's main city? For in that case, the wasteland with the Bastard, lies between that capital and Harladir Saradon. And the Bastard's looks should resemble Mos Espa or Mos Eisley from the Star Wars universe, but with a bit more grim atmosphere, perhaps somewhat like Orgrimmar in the Warcraft universe. The most notable structure in the city, is obviously the huge circular gladiator arena in the city's center, that might look like the famous ancient building in Rome. But be creative miss, I'm sure you'll come up with something neat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.