• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Troll Necromancer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
[Minor model edits using War3 Model Editor]
* Made entire body susceptible to team-colour.
* Custom path.

[Minor texture edits]
* Added more TC, in particular the staff.

Please note that this model is made only for convenience.

I am making a series of Chaos Trolls and Frost Trolls. If you have suggestions to more trolls within the theme (or want to see more), have a look in this thread.

This is the Necromancer (Alternate Version). Feedback highly appreciated!

PLEASE CREDIT ME IF YOU USE THIS TEXTURE, THANKS!
(I don't really care about the model.)

ChaosTrollNecromancerAlternatePreviewShot1.png

ChaosTrollNecromancerAlternatePreviewShot2.png

ChaosTrollNecromancerAlternatePreviewShot3.png

ChaosTrollNecromancerAlternatePreviewShot4.png

Path for the skin is ChaosTrollNecromancer.blp

Keywords:
chaos, troll, necromancer, black, magic, mage, red
Contents

Chaos Troll Necromancer (Model)

Chaos Troll Necromancer (Model)

Reviews
23:44, 31st Aug 2010 DonDustin: I see that this might be useful, but the model changes are too simple. I suggest that you just attac this model under a post in your texture's thread and link to it in your description

M

23:44, 31st Aug 2010
DonDustin: I see that this might be useful, but the model changes are too simple. I suggest that you just attac this model under a post in your texture's thread and link to it in your description

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

There, should be working now. Thanks for notifying!