• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Super Tower bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
When using chaos(the red one, I forget the name), when you are all mazed up and you choose abbadon as your super tower, his splash knocks out friendly units. I have lost many a super tower this way as well.

Level 6
Maybe it's a sign that you should choose the chaos damage instead :p. Are you sure you didn't block?

Level 5
what version did you play? i think this bug was there already and it was fixed but i m really not sure about that.

Yours
Robi

€: yes there is a bug(i testet it) but the damage is healt so fast, that it doesnt do anything or does the cheat warpten speed up the regeneration too? ill have a look i ll say it later

Level 5
i did only cheat because i didnt want to wait the build time.i m no cheater and i did test it without cheats,too and yes it hurts em too.it destroyes towers if u have 3abbadon and a deceiver/techpriest.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I was not trying to say anything bad about you I just meant that if you use cheats like whosyourdaddy, it's obvious that the towers kills eachother..

Hmm I don't really know what to do. I could make towers invulnerable but then blocking would be very easy to do...
what would you suggest?

Level 5
why dont make that the towers cant attack buildings???(i think that towers are buildings or?)so it shouldnt damage em or? but like i said in an other post: i dont have any expirience with it.

Yours
Robi

Level 5
how did u manage that thing with c'tan? they would hurt the oother towers too or why the c'tan with very big splash and very high damage doesnt hurt your towers?or is there somthing very special at c'tan or abbadon?the supernova of c'tan did destroy the other towers too before u fixed sth. btw to your second last post ralle: warpten make that tower are built nearly instantly not more.

yours
Robi

Status
Not open for further replies.