• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Spectrum 1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Sclammerz
This program will generate text colorcodes for Warcraft 3. You have access to all 16,000,000 colors (Sliderbars or 60+ Presets), 5 kinds of blends (Solid, Blend, Double-Inverted Blend, Full Spectrum Blend, Random Blend), you can save your colors as "Themes" (Up to 150), you can remove colorcodes with a feature called "Reverse Translation", and it also doubles as a HTML colorcode generator.

The new version also includes an extra coloring program called Firefly.
Contents

Chaos Spectrum 1.1 (Binary)

Reviews
14:52, 22nd Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: We don't need any more colorizer and markup tools at the moment.
Level 3
On clamscan (open-source antivirus), it says "Trojan.Agent-28377", for both Chaos Spectrum & Firefly. I can't believe that Norton didn't pick up this! Should someone "unapprove" this file, or should it be left the way it is?

Last edited:
Level 5
I suggest everyone not to dl this. It is a BDS. I think at the time of upload the file was clean, but now it isn't anymore.
If the admins don't unapprove it, I recommended you at least to run your antivirus tool and scan the file. (and dont use kaspersky!!! this program sucks as hell! )

Level 9
Watch out!

I downloaded Chaos Spectrum 1.1 from the link above and my virus scanner informed about a virus/spyware in the file. (Didn't read the comments at first.)

I think this file should be replaced by spyware and virus free version or removed completely.

I once had this program and it worked like a dream, 9/10 for that.

Level 4
Undownloadbale elsewhere?

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have a virus FREE copy of this program somewhere? I have scoured the entire internet, but all I find are links back to this site. And, as many users have already agreed, the program is trojan-infected.

I recommend everyone NOT to download or start this program (if you value your computer stability, safety, and privacy)

If anyone has the tool, could you upload it to rapidshare or something similar, so people like us who have been surprised by the virus-content can enjoy it once more?

Greetz, Ouguiya

Level 1
Fading works fine.
Blending only has a tiny problem.

This is the most user-friendly colourizer I have seen come from Hive Workshop
(Atleast it was more user-friendly than Risc's Colourizer)

{EDIT 1}
Odd too.
When I scanned this file using three diffrent programs (Nortan, LxMax and Windows)
It didn't show a single virus and/or trojan infested in the file.

I'm guessing that Ougayi has his/her privacy on internet on the lowest default,
In which people can intercept his/her file and load it full of trojans :D

{EDIT 2}
Odd too.
When I scanned this file using three diffrent programs (Nortan, LxMax and Windows)
It didn't show a single virus and/or trojan infested in the file.

I'm guessing that Ougayi has his/her privacy on internet on the lowest default,
In which people can intercept his/her file and load it full of trojans :D

--all the rest of you that says it has viruses too. I have dl'ed & run and it works fine--

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 19
BACKDOOR (Backdoor.Generic.45594) reported by Bullguard.

[Generic BackDoor.u is a generic detection name for trojans that open a backdoor and allow the attacker to issue commands to control the compromised machines.]

THIS SHOULD NOT BE, I REPEAT, VIRUSES SHOULD NOT BE ON THE HIVE.

Attachments

• Log~10.txt
    5 KB · Views: 77