• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Knight

Chaos Warrior of Darkness and General of the Black Enclave special forces'. Please give Credits if you use it. Don't modify it in any way without my permission. Thanks

Keywords:
hero chaos knight demon
Contents

Chaos Knight (Model)

Chaos Knight (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid 9/10 HeroChaosKnight is colorful and useful: another formitible warrior in the General's vast army.

M

Wolverabid
9/10
HeroChaosKnight is colorful and useful: another formitible warrior in the General's vast army.

Level 5
favorite model on hive i swear 10/10
be 11/10 if it had 2 of those swords with attack animations 2 match hehe(obviously i love twinblades wish he had 2 2 be me on my arena)

Level 19
lol nice

may be make helmet show inside (eyes+mouth) and a black glow (or something else blacky/redy) as head

black light ... I couldnt create a black particle emmiter
whatever

Anyway Highly Recomended to use

Level 6
Dam man one of my personal fav's 10/10 :thumbs_up:
Keep up the good work and your one of the best model maker i seen yet

:Today we fight like men:infl_thumbs_up:
Tommrow we fight like women
On weekends we fight like kids For "icey cold slushys"
Kid:Why are you forceing me to do this?
Random:Because...............YA MUM!!
Kid: :hohum:
Random:What i thought it was funny.
Kid:*slaps random* :gg:P

Last edited:
Level 1
Good Job.

Might have use of it in the map im working on now. Still good job.

Has kinda Warhammer Fantasy touch to it doesent it?

Level 2
Very Nice. I am making an angel arena rip-off called Final Fight Arena FFA and he is a great model to use as one of the better starting charectors.:spell_breaker::pal::aa:

Level 2
I love it you are great General Frank it sucks how Wc3 isn't played as much anymore
(you can tell becuase the entries at Hive are all from 2008 downwards :cry:

Level 8
I've been looking for this ever since I saw it in the chosen ones campaign :D This model is awesome :D