• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Azmodeus - The Chaos Knight

Lore: A cruel name is well known between the Outland dwellers, Azmodeus, also known as the Chaos Knight is the best demonic warrior Azgalor have by his side, not just because his strength and mastery with his chaos blade, but because Azmodeus is Azgalor's son, his prodigy and his loyal demonic paladin. The story says that Azmodeus alone defeated more than one thousand draenei rebels before make Akama retreat in terror. His fel flame is so dark and mortal as his heart and blade. And the ones that faced Azmodeus, never returned to tell the story.

Abilities:
  • Rain of Fire: Channels a rain of meteors that will strike an area, dealing damage at impact and damage per second to any unit.
  • Immolation: Azmodeus ingulfs himself with felflame, dealing damage to any nearby enemy unit.
  • Finger of Death: A powerful and forbidden techinique that Azmodeus learned with Archimonde, longe before his fall at Mount Hyjal battle. Azmodeus cast a powerful beam of chaos bolt that destroys instantly an enemy unit.
  • Inferno: Learning the secrets of demonic summoning, Azmodeus is able to summon a Infernal from the skyes.
Contents

Azmodeus - The Chaos Knight (Model)

Azmodeus - The Chaos Knight - Portrait (Model)

maybe also a lill more unique weapon

edit: oh and.. since that is an arthas-edit, it really needs something that would take care of that 'mangled shoulder' that one gets in spell animations, and in victory anim, and so on.. the easiest i can think of is an artificial arm, that is separate from the body and just somewhat hides the weird animation

Level 20
maybe also a lill more unique weapon

edit: oh and.. since that is an arthas-edit, it really needs something that would take care of that 'mangled shoulder' that one gets in spell animations, and in victory anim, and so on.. the easiest i can think of is an artificial arm, that is separate from the body and just somewhat hides the weird animation

Its a Proudmoore model edit. Since theres no book use in spell and channel

Edit: And yes,the Prodmoore model is bugged

Edit 2:
you can use Anti-Paladin or Doom Knight instead "Daemonic Paladin"

Doom Knight remember Doom Guard, which is pure demon and its not an orc. Or maybe you're right.

Last edited:
Level 34
It's a very generic model. I think almost everyone does a demon redskin dude model at some point in his wc3 modding life. It's ok, it's useful, but i doubt that you will be capable of editing this guy towards something realy outstanding.

Also his chest and belly wrap is kinda fucked up. But this isn't exactly noticeable from ingame.

Level 20
It's a very generic model. I think almost everyone does a demon redskin dude model at some point in his wc3 modding life. It's ok, it's useful, but i doubt that you will be capable of editing this guy towards something realy outstanding.

Also his chest and belly wrap is kinda fucked up. But this isn't exactly noticeable from ingame.

The belly fucked up is a fucking and useless belt. And don't expect great things from me, since my modelling skills
are 3/10

Level 20
Enough of that, stop asking for a compliment. You know well that some of your models are very very good and you have potential and shit.

Dude, my models are nothing but editions. And that's something everyone here can do. I have a lot of ideas of models and I don't know how to do it. Milkshape is hard for me and 3DSMAX have to buy....hahaha

Edit:
Err.. how did a felguard born from the belly of four legged demon with wings? And became a knight instead of a demon lord or pit lord? Some strange demons :p

Oh well, a good idea, looks simple but useful, wrappings bad much though, boots look a lil bigger on my sight as well.

Man, Azgalor is a male, no way he could give birth to someone. Maybe his mother is a Demoness...Lore, my friend, Lore...

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Just recommended abilities for him, since he shares the blood of demons
Lol, it's OK, I am not super-serious. But y'know, even a mix of some utility abilities would make him more interesting:

- Rain of Fire (AKA Pit Lord's son; solid damage)
- Death Pact (useful survival ability, very demonic)
- Cleaving Attack (AKA Pit Lord's son; useful 'warrior' ability)
- - Finger of Death (definitely an Ultimate)

Level 20
Lol, it's OK, I am not super-serious. But y'know, even a mix of some utility abilities would make him more interesting:

Nice pick of skills, unfortunately Death Pact only work with Undead units, as you know, but since The Burning Legion and The Scourge are not in the same team, this maybe would not work. Drain Life maybe be good.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Nice pick of skills, unfortunately Death Pact only work with Undead units, as you know, but since The Burning Legion and The Scourge are not in the same team, this maybe would not work. Drain Life maybe be good.
o_O

I'm sad to say I did not know that... Do they both work like that? (They *say* "Undead", but the data fields don't specify Undead only, so... Hmm).

//EDIT// - Of course, the Burning Legion & Undead are on the same team. The Scourge was engineered by the BL, and many campaign missions exist with them intermixing. True, a "classic/pre-Azeroth" Burning Legion might not contain any Undead, but...

Well then sure, Drain Life. The only problem with that is the same problem with Rain of Fire; a channeling spell on a big burly tank guy. Having one is one thing (meh, Pit Lord does it though I don't agree with it), but two?? Seems excessive.

Would have to give it more thought. But thematically appropriate & functionally unique from Just Another Damage spell, so yeah. : )

Level 20
o_O

I'm sad to say I did not know that... Do they both work like that? (They *say* "Undead", but the data fields don't specify Undead only, so... Hmm).

//EDIT// - Of course, the Burning Legion & Undead are on the same team. The Scourge was engineered by the BL, and many campaign missions exist with them intermixing. True, a "classic/pre-Azeroth" Burning Legion might not contain any Undead, but...

Well then sure, Drain Life. The only problem with that is the same problem with Rain of Fire; a channeling spell on a big burly tank guy. Having one is one thing (meh, Pit Lord does it though I don't agree with it), but two?? Seems excessive.

Would have to give it more thought. But thematically appropriate & functionally unique from Just Another Damage spell, so yeah. : )

Yeah, you're right...2 channeling spells....but with trigger you can turn Rain of Fire not channel, just like in DoTA.

Death Pact is programmed inside to work only with Undead unit, just like Death Coil cannot damage undead unit and Holy Light can. Just too messy :(