• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Channel spell turn off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am making a spell that should be able to turn on and turn off by using the spell called 'channel' i hardly found any tutorial

what is the best way to make channel able to turn on and off without any crash or glitch ?

If I'm right you want something like a spell which you can cast then turn off if you wanted that's based on channel, something like a Metamorphosis Ability(You can cast it then if the cooldown finishes before the end time of the buff you can cast it again to remove it)?

Maybe you can try replacing the channel ability when you cast channel and vice versa....

Level 10
i was taking more like bear form into channel

why do i need channel turn off is becuz i am making a spell that use spell book Aura

when u set the ability +1 u gain ability to use stronger spell from spelll book spell

when aura reach 0 the guy is stunned 5 sec and lost heal

Channel spell Level 1 to 7 is instant and level 8 is a unit target spell(kill the target and the owner) Thats why i mostly need to use Channel

so atm i need to make The spell activator ; when spell is on aura goes on, u can increase level and decreased it(will make it via trigger)

i got all xcept this ability, so if i based channel on Bear form it would work ? wont i need to fix few thing to make it work proprerly ?

--------------
Spell im making might help u to udnerstand my needs

Hachimon-Tonkou from Naruto

Initial Gate [Kaimon]Give Strength(true shot aura)
10 % damage bonus

- Heal Gate [Kyuumon]Heal aura
1 hit point/sec

- Life Gate [Seimon]Vampiric aura
10 % absorb life

- Harm Gate [Shoumon] Give speed
10 % speed increase

- Limit Gate – Tomon Evasion
25 % chance to evade attak

- View Gate [Keimon] Critical Strike
20 % chance to do 2x critical

- Wonder Gate [Kyoumon] : give endurance to the caster