1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Spell] Changing what ability spot my spell takes up.

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by vlekje5, Apr 25, 2020.

1. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone.

For a spell i'm making i'd like it to slot in next to the red ability picking closs simular to the hide ability in this picture:[​IMG]

Is there any way to change the spot of an ability without having to base it upon a different ability?
    Right now it just slots in randomly since i based it on bash. However, the ability in question is a 13 leveled ranking system meaning that if i have to remake the ability completely i'll have to change alot of triggers aswell.

2. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    Edit these fields in your ability page in the Object Editor:

temp3.jpg

X = 0, Y = 0 is the top left position, X = 3, Y = 2 is the bottom right position, you can figure out the rest by treating the numers like grid coordinates.

For your question, you should use X = 2, Y = 1.

3. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:
    yup, that solved the problem. Pretty easy one but now atleast i know what those do!