• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Changed Times

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hello hive this is my map Changed Times i fun(after what i think) "normal" map where you can control your army against the others and take over the gods to crush your enemy's there is four guards total(this is only a beta there might be some things i forgot but what the hell)
ty you all hive modelers for models(sry i forgot all your names;( )

Keywords:
war,gods,changed,times,cyper,cyper95,dota,maul
Contents

Changed Times (Map)

Reviews
20:14, 2nd Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: AProject had basically mentioned all the problems of this map, Rejected. Use EpicWar to upload your first work and our Map Development Forum to get you some feedback.

M

20:14, 2nd Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
AProject had basically mentioned all the problems of this map, Rejected. Use EpicWar to upload your first work and our Map Development Forum to get you some feedback.

Level 31
Only one reason why I rate this map by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected:

- Extreamly bad quality of map.

In other words:
Terrible terrain, imbalance, no objectives, instant Victory at the beggining, randomly spammed huge amount of units into one spot, etc.
To Creator: If you want to hear more, just ask.

Level 5
Only one reason why I rate this map by 1/5 and I suggest it to be Rejected:

- Extreamly bad quality of map.

In other words:
Terrible terrain, imbalance, no objectives, instant Victory at the beggining, randomly spammed huge amount of units into one spot, etc.
To Creator: If you want to hear more, just ask.
terrible terrain=second map i made.... so
instant victory=well when i tested with friends it didnt go instant victory
randomly spammed huge amount of units into one spot=well god protecting if you get a god you would win quite easy if the others doesnt so....

Level 31
I've played this map on Single Player because you didn't notice me in the description that this map is for Multi only.

Firsts maps doesn't gives you a permission to upload a bad quality maps into hiveworkshop. Upload your firsts maps to epicwar.