• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Time Island

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is a melee map.
It was my first melee map.
It got 4 lab,3 goldmine in
one island and in mid it has
1 dragon roost!
Contents

Time Island (Map)

Reviews
19:33, 9th Dec 2013 Orcnet: Lacking map quality and description

M

19:33, 9th Dec 2013
Orcnet: Lacking map quality and description

Level 30
Depends on how many creeps/units you have in your map so you have to be patient. Double click a unit, then click Item Dropped then change Item Dropped on Death to Use Custom Item Table then there you will add the items you want to that specific unit.

But to prefer you how item dropping works on melee map, they must have random type items as drop. Lesser creeps with level 1-4 maybe should have Level 1-2 Random Miscellanous or Permanent Items as drops and greater creeps with level 5+ should have Level 2 and above Random Miscellanous or Permanent items as drops to scale with their difficulty.

You will have to do this for each unit in your map by the way to inform you.

Level 12
I like it how careful u need to be with building before killing the camps around, they may attack all your base. I allowed myself to do 2 changes of your map and uploaded it to epicwar and will upload it in the hive soon, here is a download link Time Island - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com
first I removed the fixed starting locations because this was making the map not considered melee and this cause more things to be different than normal gameplay, now it's a melee and in-game you can see icon of map is 2 swords
seconds I put the middle camp in water and added some relief, I think it looks amazing
the rest of the map I think is good, I see that items are dropping but I'm not sure if Phat Lewt is doing anything im going to try