• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Change Corpse, when a unit is casting ability, change normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am using hero as a unit. Usually, all heroes don't have decay bone animation, so I need help:
When Unit I used, I will change corpse of that unit. When other units are casting ability Raise Dead (or Animate Dead), dying unit change normal corpse.
Example: When Footman died, his corpse is Footman's Corpse, then I will change into Ghoul's Corpse, but when a unit is casting an ability, his corpse is normal. Like that.
I think this idea can only use by triggers. I'm not really good at trigger.:grin::grin:

Last edited:
Level 7
I am using hero as a unit. Usually, all heroes don't have decay bone animation, so I need help:
When Unit I used, I will change corpse of that unit. When other units are casting ability Raise Dead (or Animate Dead), dying unit change normal corpse.
Example: When Footman died, his corpse is Footman's Corpse, then I will change into Ghoul's Corpse, but when a unit is casting an ability, his corpse is normal. Like that.
I think this idea can only use by triggers. I'm not really good at trigger.:grin::grin:

Well, what your asking for is kinda pointless considering you just set the unit to be allowed to be raised from the dead / Raised as a skeleton.

You don't need the decay animation, its a hero, it was never given one. To place down a corpse then have someone use raise the dead and then you want to have that hero come back is kinda odd. what do you need it for.

Level 7
Heroes will never have decay bone animations because they are not like creeps and they dissipate. Maybe some have but most of the hero are never build decay bone animations.

I wouldn't say never have a decay, the decay they have is them raising into the air. Thus making sure they can't use them lmao. Anyway You should try not using a hero model.

Level 8
I reallly don't know Where I find heroes as units. It's very impossible to find.
Well, what your asking for is kinda pointless considering you just set the unit to be allowed to be raised from the dead / Raised as a skeleton.

You don't need the decay animation, its a hero, it was never given one. To place down a corpse then have someone use raise the dead and then you want to have that hero come back is kinda odd. what do you need it for.
Thanks, First, I want dying unit's corpse will disappear afterwards, replace it as a corpse of other units, little same normal.

Am I correct if I do this:
  • Change Corpse
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to DyingUnits
    • Actions
      • Wait 10.00 seconds.
      • Unit - Remove (Dying unit) from the game.
      • Unit - Create a DifferentUnit corpse for SomePlayer at (Position of (Dying unit))

Status
Not open for further replies.