• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change bounty gold message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello!:wink: I would like to change the bounty message such as +56 into $56. I have already looked in the Game Interface window, but I can't find anything that has to do with this.

Now is this completely impossible, do I need to use some other thing or is there a simple text field I can edit? Please reply, thanks:smile:

Level 9
"Helping" doesn't mean we make it for you. It means we help you make it yourself, otherwise if you still don't understand how to do it Then we might do it for you.

1. Create a trigger that activates each time a unit owned by creeps dies, or if you use the bounty on every player, just set it to each time a unit dies.

2. Set every unit's "Point Value" in Object Editor to the gold you want it to give.

3. Add an action that will give [Point Value of dying unit] gold to the owner of killing unit.

4. Testplay & reply here.

TIP: Don't be so aggresive to the guys that spend their time to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.