• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gold Bounty Text Remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Just wondering if i can turn off/change the colored text that appears at the top of the head of a dead units gold bounty. If yes, how can i do so?

For example: i kill a players unit who's bounty is turned on and "+(gold bounty amount)" is shown at the top of the corpse of the dead unit i wish to remove that (aka no text shows up).

I looked in interface (under advanced) and saw nothing there did i miss it or is it not there?

If someone does not understand i can post a screen shot of what i want to remove.

Thanks.

Level 2
disable the bounty gain via triggers and replace it with a custom made floating text system for your bounty.. so you can adjust or change thesize, display or color to whatever you like it to be..

Well yeah i could make a bounty system that is much more customizable with triggers however i was just wondering if wc3's basic constants could be changed to remove this and I'm guessing not so I'm going to just go with your suggestion, thank you. [SOLVED]

Level 18
You don't need to do a whole system for it.. i just ment the floating text with it..
just enable it with each killed unit, and display the normal bounty with it, but you can customize it in color, etc..

just turn of that normal flaoting text for bounty, but bounty still can be activated without this text, and instead of this you're going to use ur own text.. pretty simple..

Status
Not open for further replies.