• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Disabling The bounty floating text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Its just floating text thats spawned whenever bounty is gained. Is it possible to remove so i can trigger my own bounty system into the map without just setting the bounty given by all units to 0?

Level 31
This will disable bounty given for a specific player. Use it on any player whose units give bounty.
call SetPlayerState(whichPlayer, PLAYER_STATE_GIVES_BOUNTY, 0)

However, if you still want the unit to give bounty but just want to disable the tags, then the only way to do this would end up disabling all tags, including JASS texttag handles.

If you want to be able to retrieve and manipulate unit bounty, there is a script that can do it, but sadly the JASS tags texttags, so you can't hide them without hiding all text tags, meaning that your bounty manipulations wouldn't be visible to the player.

Level 19
This will disable bounty given for a specific player. Use it on any player whose units give bounty.
call SetPlayerState(whichPlayer, PLAYER_STATE_GIVES_BOUNTY, 0)

However, if you still want the unit to give bounty but just want to disable the tags, then the only way to do this would end up disabling all tags, including JASS texttag handles.

If you want to be able to retrieve and manipulate unit bounty, there is a script that can do it, but sadly the JASS tags texttags, so you can't hide them without hiding all text tags, meaning that your bounty manipulations wouldn't be visible to the player.

I want to retrieve it, but not have it show the text tag so i can get the amount of bounty and modify it than show my own text tag (sorta like bribe gui damage) So its impossible without setting bounty to 0?

if so how would i trigger all of the units into an array? i know how to use set variables, but im saying like how do i get what array # a unit type is in an array

Status
Not open for further replies.