• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Chance on hit Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Whats the good trigers, cause if i only use the Unit is attacked event, i only have to Press stop like a crazy and cause the triger of a units is being attacked ( even if my unit dont do ANY DAMAGE TO HIM ) the trigger happen, can some1 help?

Level 2
U dont understand what i meant....

If I use the event

Unit is atacked.

In game if I press the key " S " (Stop) Like crazy, My hero wont attack BUT the unit is still ATACKED. So for each time I press S the triger is attacked is running. How can I turn this off ?

Level 3
U dont understand what i meant....

If I use the event

Unit is atacked.

In game if I press the key " S " (Stop) Like crazy, My hero wont attack BUT the unit is still ATACKED. So for each time I press S the triger is attacked is running. How can I turn this off ?

Well do you know anyone who spams stop like crazy? Should be fine.

EDIT: I also suggest reading Daelins Sticky post on The Basics of Trigger-Enhancing spells.

Level 7
well another way is use the ability bash and set your percentage to what ever you wish and take the stun off! go to buff and change the name from stun to something else"bob" and make last for a moment. go to your triggers and but when ever a unit is under the effect of "bob" cast a lvl 1 firebolt at the target under the effect of "bob"

Level 2
Sry for reviving old post , couldnt log for a week or two...
and no i dont know how to do good quote XD

Cantouchthis:
Well do you know anyone who spams stop like crazy? Should be fine.

EDIT: I also suggest reading Daelins Sticky post on The Basics of Trigger-Enhancing spells.
Actually in dota, with the guy with a lance that can multiply himself... Spamming stop is a REALLY good thing so yeah MANY people do spam Stop...

PurplePoot:
the only alt to Is Attacked is Is Damaged. By using this, it will also detect if a unit is damage by a spell, trigger, etc, which is probably NOT what you want xD

I cant find Is damaged in the Unit - Generic event .
could u help me on this

Status
Not open for further replies.