• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chain Story: Fall of Kelnash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For this story, i will start it out with a paragraph. Then the next person will continue it with a paragraph, ect ect, so on and so forth. Enjoy!

It had been 3 years of war between the city state Kelnash and the empire of Charnic (you may change empire name if you like, I don't like this one). Prince Joccend has defended Kelnash with his brethren. He was not just a general but a soldier. He shared every scar and every wound his soldiers had, and they loved him for it. Ever since the Battle of the Borderland, Kelnash has been fighting a losing battle. Each day the Charnician Empire has moved inch by inch toward the capital. Joccend had taken his calvary south toward the......

Level 16
Trolls Raiders mon

....A group of Trolls with green skin and axes and leather marched out of the dark with a single giant troll with a huge club, the single giant troll said "give us all your gold mon and we wont attack ya mon" the giant troll held out his hand as a sign to give him the gold Prince Joccend turned and......

Level 16
.....Then the giant troll came out of the portal skeletal and flaming blue fire and yelled i have been to hell in back mon *then he shot a blue fire at the royal gaurd burning them to a crisp and the other trolls run in fear* He's undead mon run.....

Status
Not open for further replies.