• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Certain Maps Can't Be Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Some maps that I DL can't be started for some reason. When ever I select them in War 3 TFT, It does not show the player list and forces the occupies most of the bottem left side of the screen. Starting the game will cause it to play the animation but it will just come back to the map selection screen. This is only for some maps. I'm using version 1.24d. Infos?

Level 21
Some maps that I DL can't be started for some reason. When ever I select them in War 3 TFT, It does not show the player list and forces the occupies most of the bottem left side of the screen. Starting the game will cause it to play the animation but it will just come back to the map selection screen. This is only for some maps. I'm using version 1.24d. Infos?

That stuff is caused by compilation errors of vJASS, or can be caused when the map is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.